Autumn Care of Portsmouth is a 108-bed rehabilitation and nursing facility that is committed to providing quality care to our residents.
Autumn Care offers physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech language pathology services with a goal of ensuring that each resident enjoys the highest level of independence and quality of life possible. Our team of interdisciplinary professionals work together to provide monitoring and management of health conditions utilizing and individualized care plan.
Clinical services provided at Autumn Care of Portsmouth are:
- Nutritional Management Program
- Wound Care Management Program
- Infection Control Program
- Risk Management Program
- Medication Utilization Management Program
- Staff Development Program
- Resident Assessment Instrument Process Management
- Rehabilitation Management Program
- Continuous Quality Improvement Program